TERMS & POLICIES
FIND YOUR ESCAPE
ESCAPE WITH US TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASING A PRODUCT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ESCAPE with US SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED. SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A BINDING CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES CERTAIN RELEASES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES, INCLUDING A WAIVER OF YOUR RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, age 21 or older at the time of entry. Void in Alaska, Rhode Island, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, outside the U.S., and wherever else prohibited by law. Employees of Escape International US LLC (the "Sponsor"), and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of, and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. Sweepstakes Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on June 12, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on July 29, 2018.
3. How to Enter: LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. Participant can enter the Sweepstakes on the Internet for free, visit http://www.escapewatches.com. Following the instructions on the website, provide your name, e-mail address, and Instagram account address. BE SURE TO CHECK THE BOX INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AS WELL AS THE ACCOMPANYING AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBLITY (IF YOU ARE SELECTED AS A POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER) Normal time rates, if any, charged by Internet service provider will apply. All Internet entries must be submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. EST on July 29, 2018.
If an entry is interrupted, corrupted, irregular, defective or cannot be effected as intended for any reason, the liability of Sponsor and Administrator is limited to the issuance of a replacement entry, if time permits. And, if time does not permit (as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion), Sponsor and Administrator shall not have any liability to participant in conjunction therewith.
4. How to Select: The winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about July 31, 2018, from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period by the Sweepstakes, an independent representative of the Sponsor whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Notification & Verification: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via email, and will be required to sign and return, within seven (7) days of notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, an IRS W-9 Form and where allowable, a Publicity Release (collectively, "the Releases"). These Releases will require the Grand Prize winner to furnish his/her Social Security Number for the sole purpose of tax reporting, as required by law. Travel companion of winner will also be required to sign a travel liability waiver. If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these rules that winner will be disqualified, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing. Only two (2) alternate winners may be determined through this process, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prize/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Limit one (1) prize per person or household. There is one Prize available to be won. the winner will receive a prize package consisting of an airfare and accommodation for Laguna Beach California on a date that will be determined by the Sponsor. Ground transportation from airport to the hotel at the destination will be provided. The winner will be informed on the specific date of the trip at least three weeks in advance. If for any reason whatsoever, winner is unable to travel on the date informed by the Sponsor, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner
• The ARV of Total of the Prize: $2,500. The ARV may vary based upon dates of travel and point of departure. The difference between the ARV and actual value of the Prize will not be awarded. Trip must be taken on the date to be specified by the Sponsor and informed to the winner which will take place in a day between August 21, 2018 and September 10, 2018 or the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
• Prize to be awarded "as is." SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR THE INTENDED PURPOSE REGARDING THE PRIZE; THE ONLY WARRANTIES ARE THOSE OF ESCAPE INTERTAIONAL US LLC, WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THEIR TERMS. No part of the prize includes any alcohol beverages. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitutions of prize by winners are allowed, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Federal, state, and local taxes (to the extent applicable), fees, and surcharges on prize are the sole responsibility of winner of the prize. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner's responsibility. Sponsor and its agents shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason.
• All travel related expenses, including but not limited to, ground transportation to and from home, taxes, gratuities, incidentals, upgrades, insurance, service charges, luggage fees, food & beverage and personal expenses such as telephone/Internet charges, and gift shop purchases are the sole responsibility of prize winner. Winner and travel companion must travel on same itinerary. Winner is responsible for obtaining necessary travel documentation.
• Sponsor will, in its sole discretion, determine which airport is closest to the Prize winner’s home. The Prize winner is responsible for obtaining any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that he may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. If weather or other incident or conditions beyond the control of the Sponsor affects the ability for winner to redeem any portion of prize during the scheduled date and time, then the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner and other than to supply the remaining elements of the prize package minus the unused portion of prize. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit may be required at any time for incidental charges (e.g., room service, use of telephone/IT services, laundry and all other optional extra services not provided in the Prize). Any part of the Prize that is not used will not be compensated to the winner. All hotel reservations are based on availability and all holidays are excluded. Accommodations are subject to availability at time of reservation. Blackout dates, advance booking requirements and travel restrictions may apply. Availability is subject to factors such as weather, seasonality and space availability. Reservations are subject to availability. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Sponsor is not liable for expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any transportation or other prize element except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. If for any reason whatsoever, winner is unable to travel on the dates specified by the Sponsor, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner. Winner must be legal U.S. resident, 21 years or older and must complete and return a Liability/Publicity/Travel Release prior to travel as noted above.
• In the event a winner or his/her travel companion, if any, engages in behavior that, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, whole or in part, and send the winner home with no further obligation. In the event a winner engages in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects winner to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by winner as a result of such conduct. SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL RELATED TO THE PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE FOREGOING RELEASES AND THIS RELEASE WILL BE ENFORCEABLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED IN SUCH STATES.
7. License And Release: Entry in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitute winner's (where applicable) permission for Sponsor, or its agents to photograph, film, and record each winner and to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for purposes of trade, publicity, or Sweepstakes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering and/or accepting prize, entrants and winners acknowledge and agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors and their advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or entry in the Sweepstakes, or participation in, possession, acceptance, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, and merchandise delivery. Released Parties shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions, or omissions whatsoever by the Sponsor. Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Sweepstakes prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism or government action/regulation. Released Parties shall not be liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or who attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified.
9. Taxes. Winner is responsible for all federal, state, local and income taxes associated with winning prize. Prize winner will be required to furnish his/her social security number for the sole purpose of preparation of any tax forms as required by law.
10. List of Winners: To obtain the name of the winner send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, with sufficient postage, to 6540 Alliance Dr. Suit 120 Rockwall, Tx 75032. All requests for a list of winners must be postmarked by July 30, 2018 and received by August 4, 2018.
11. Additional Terms:
• Sponsor reserves the right to alter, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time and with or without notice if, in Sponsor's sole discretion, the integrity of the Sweepstakes becomes or is likely to become compromised in any way. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated prematurely, Sponsor will make remaining prizes available to be won in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. No automated devices, bots, and/or other programs and/or software are permitted for Internet entries. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Acknowledgment of receipt of entry is not otherwise binding upon Sponsor or Administrator. No mass or mechanically reproduced, altered, or forged entries will be allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for entries which are irregular, incomplete, altered, defective, tampered with, manipulated, invalid, unintelligible or technically corrupted (all of which will be disqualified), or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor or proof of entry.
• In case of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the entry will be declared as made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided in such entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided in a selected entry.
• If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, automated entries, fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Sweepstakes entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, telephone or other communications malfunctions, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone networks or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer or mobile device related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
• Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Headings are solely for convenience and will not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of the documents or any provision hereof.
• Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT'S ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE WEBSITES AND/OR THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ENTRANT'S DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
12. Governing Law And Limitation Of Liability: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other laws. Any controversy or claim arising out of, or relating to, these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall be conducted in Dallas TX.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU
WWW.ESCAPE .COM (“WEBSITE”) IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY ESCAPE INTERNATIONAL US. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE WEBSITE OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY YOU FROM THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH ANY APPLICATIONS, YOU CAN CONTACT US AT:
B. USE OF WEBSITE
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ANY OTHER POLICIES REFERRED TO IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE UNCONDITIONALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND WE THEREFORE ADVISE YOU TO READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AND TO SAVE OR PRINT A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS (AS THEY MAY BE CHANGED OR UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME), YOU MUST CEASE ACCESSING THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
YOU AGREE THAT THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE WHEN YOU REGISTER ON THIS WEBSITE IS NOT MISLEADING, TRUE AND ACCURATE IN ALL RESPECTS AND YOU WILL NOTIFY OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM OF ANY CHANGES TO THAT INFORMATION.
WE MAY CHANGE, WITHDRAW, OR SUSPEND ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE (IN WHOLE OR PART AND PERMANENTLY OR TEMPORARILY) WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE AND WITH NO LIABILITY TO YOU.
THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES OR RESOURCES ("LINKED WEBSITES"). ESCAPE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE LINKED WEBSITES, AND IS NOT LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THE CONTENT OF LINKED WEBSITES.
ESCAPE MAY DENY YOU ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
ESCAPE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE, OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR THE CONTENT OR ACCURACY OF ANY MATERIALS POSTED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER USER OF THIS WEBSITE.
THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES ARE NOT DIRECTED TOWARD CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVICES.
C. PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
ALL INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS AN INVITATION TO TREAT ONLY AND IS NOT AN OFFER OR UNILATERAL CONTRACT. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ORDER IS AN OFFER TO PURCHASE THE PRODUCTS LISTED IN YOUR ORDER ("PRODUCTS") FROM ESCAPE ON THE TERMS. ALL ORDERS SUBMITTED BY YOU ARE SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE BY ESCAPE. WE MAY CHOOSE NOT TO ACCEPT YOUR ORDER IN OUR DISCRETION FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT LIABILITY TO YOU.
AFTER SUBMITTING AN ORDER TO ESCAPE, WE WILL SEND YOU AN ORDER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT EMAIL WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER AND DETAILS OF THE PRODUCTS YOU HAVE ORDERED. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EMAIL IS AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR ORDER AND IS NOT AN ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER. ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER AND THE FORMATION OF A CONTRACT OF SALE BETWEEN ESCAPE AND YOU WILL NOT TAKE PLACE UNLESS AND UNTIL WE HAVE SENT YOU AN EMAIL CONFIRMING THAT THE PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED.
WHEN PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE FIRST TIME, YOU MAY BE BE REQUIRED TO OR MAY BE OFFERED THE OPTION TO REGISTER WITH ESCAPE AND COMPLETE CERTAIN REQUIRED FIELDS ON AN ORDER FORM. ESCAPE MAY PROVIDE YOU WITH AND/OR ASK YOU TO USE IDENTIFICATIONS AND PASSWORDS AND OTHER MEANS FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS CERTAIN AREAS OF THE WEBSITE.
IN THE EVENT PROLONGED INACTIVITY CAUSES YOUR CONNECTION TO THE WEBSITE TO FAIL, YOUR SELECTION OF GOODS MAY BE LOST. IN SUCH CASE, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO RE-ENTER YOUR SELECTION. PLEASE NOTE THAT ITEMS IN YOUR SHOPPING BASKET AND ON YOUR WISH LIST ARE NOT RESERVED AND MAY BE PURCHASED BY OTHER CUSTOMERS.
YOU WILL ONLY BE CHARGED FOR PRODUCTS (TOGETHER WITH THE RELEVANT DELIVERY CHARGES, CARD PROCESSING OR PAYMENT PROCESSING CHARGES) WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED TO YOU.
ESCAPE ENSURES THAT ALL PRICING INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS CORRECT. OCCASIONALLY, HOWEVER, AN ERROR MAY OCCUR AND PRODUCTS MAY BE MIS-PRICED. IF A PRODUCT'S CORRECT PRICE IS LOWER THAN THE PRICE STATED ON THE WEBSITE, ESCAPE WILL CHARGE THE LOWER AMOUNT AND SEND YOU THE PRODUCT. IF A PRODUCT'S CORRECT PRICE IS HIGHER THAN THE PRICE STATED ON THE WEBSITE, ESCAPE WILL, AT OUR DISCRETION, CONTACT YOU AND ASK YOU WHETHER YOU WISH TO PROCEED WITH THE ORDER AT THE CORRECT PRICE OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND NOTIFY YOU OF SUCH CANCELLATION. ESCAPE WILL NOT BE OBLIGED TO SUPPLY PRODUCTS AT AN INCORRECT PRICE.
ESCAPE MAY VARY THE PRICES OF PRODUCTS LISTED ON THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT ANY NOTICE BUT SUCH CHANGES WILL NOT APPLY TO PRODUCTS IN RESPECT OF WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN SENT A DISPATCH CONFIRMATION.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN SOME COUNTRIES ADDITIONAL DUTIES, TAXES, FEES, OR SIMILAR CHARGES MAY BE PAYABLE TO YOUR NATIONAL AND LOCAL TAX AUTHORITIES ON RECEIPT OF YOUR DELIVERY OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ORDER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SALES, USE, EXCISE, IMPORT, OR SIMILAR TAXES OR DUTIES. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF ANY SUCH DUTIES, FEES, AND TAXES.
YOU CONFIRM THAT THE CREDIT/DEBIT CARD THAT IS BEING USED IS YOURS AND THAT ALL DETAILS YOU PROVIDE TO ESCAPE IN RESPECT THEREOF INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NAME AND ADDRESS DETAILS ARE COMPLETE, CORRECT AND ACCURATE. YOU FURTHER CONFIRM THAT THE CREDIT/DEBIT CARD IS VALID AND THE INPUTTED PAYMENT DETAILS CORRECT. ALL CREDIT/DEBIT CARDHOLDERS ARE SUBJECT TO VALIDATION CHECKS AND AUTHORIZATION BY THE CARD ISSUER. IF THE ISSUER OF YOUR CARD REFUSES TO AUTHORIZE PAYMENT ESCAPE WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR ORDER AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR NON-DELIVERY AND WE ARE NOT OBLIGED TO INFORM YOU OF THE REASON FOR THE REFUSAL.
10. ORDERS WILL BE SENT TO THE DELIVERY ADDRESS THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ON YOUR ORDER FORM. ESCAPE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF THAT DELIVERY ADDRESS IS INCORRECT OR INCOMPLETE. PLEASE NOTE THAT ESCAPE DOES NOT DELIVER TO PO BOXES. PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE RESTRICTIONS ON THE LOCATIONS TO WHICH ESCAPE DELIVERS PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM OUR WEBSITE.
11. ONCE A PRODUCT HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY YOU, ALL RISK OF DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF, THE PRODUCT SHALL PASS TO YOU.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOGOS, TEXT, DATA COMPILATIONS, GRAPHICS, ICONS, IMAGES, PHOTOGRAPHS, AUDIO CLIPS, SOUNDS, MUSIC, AND SOFTWARE, AND ANY COMBINATION THEREOF) AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE (THE "CONTENT"), IS EITHER OWNED OR LICENSED BY ESCAPE.
SUBJECT TO THE TERMS HEREIN, ESCAPE GRANTS YOU A REVOCABLE, NON-TRANSFERRABLE, NON-ASSIGNABLE, AND NON-EXCLUSIVE LIMITED LICENSE TO ACCESS AND MAKE PERSONAL USE OF THE WEBSITE LIMITED SUCH THAT IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE RIGHT TO USE THE WEBSITE FOR ANY COMMERCIAL OR BUSINESS PURPOSES. THE WEBSITE IS FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
ESCAPE GRANTS YOU A LIMITED RIGHT TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT SOLELY FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE. UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED ON THE WEBSITE, YOU MAY DOWNLOAD CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE, AND MAY USE THE DOWNLOADED CONTENT, SOLELY FOR YOUR PERSONAL AND NONCOMMERCIAL USE.
ESCAPE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT THE AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE PROVISION OF ANY CONTENT, SERVICE, PROGRAM, VIDEO OR OTHER PRODUCT DESCRIBED THEREON TO ANY PERSON, GEOGRAPHIC AREA OR JURISDICTION, AT ANY TIME AND IN ESCAPE’S SOLE DISCRETION, AND TO LIMIT THE QUANTITIES OF ANY SUCH SERVICE, PROGRAM, VIDEO OR OTHER PRODUCT THAT ESCAPE PROVIDES.
ESCAPE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND ANY CONTRACT OF SALE BETWEEN YOU AND ESCAPE, WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE VERSION OF THESE TERMS IN FORCE AT THE TIME YOU ORDER THE PRODUCTS IN QUESTION FROM ESCAPE. ANY CHANGES ESCAPE MAKES WILL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON NOTICE, WHICH ESCAPE MAY PROVIDE BY MEANS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, UPDATING THE TERMS ON THE WEBSITE OR POSTING A NOTICE ON THE WEBSITE.
ESCAPE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ESCAPE OR ANY OF ITS LICENSORS, AFFILIATED ENTITIES OR SUPPLIERS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ATTORNEYS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ESCAPE HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THE SITE.
THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR THE EXISTENCE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
F. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
THESE TERMS SUPERSEDE ANY OTHER PRIOR VERSIONS OF THESE TERMS BETWEEN YOU AND ESCAPE. THESE TERMS ARE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICTS OF LAWS. ANY ACTION SEEKING LEGAL OR EQUITABLE RELIEF ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE WEB SITE OR THESE TERMS SHALL BE BROUGHT ONLY IN THE COURTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE PROVIDER OF THIS WEBSITE IS ESCAPE INTERNATIONAL US AT:
ESCAPE INTERNATIONAL US | ALLIANCE DR. 120 SUIT 120 ROCKWALL, TX 75032
COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT OR REQUESTS TO RECEIVE FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR CONTENT MAY BE SENT TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS OR TO CONTACT@ESCAPEWATCHES.COM.
THIS AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE UNLESS AND UNTIL TERMINATED BY EITHER YOU OR ESCAPE. YOU MAY TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME BY DISCONTINUING USE OF THE WEBSITE. ESCAPE ALSO MAY TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME AND MAY DO SO IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT NOTICE, AND ACCORDINGLY DENY YOU ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, IF IN ESCAPE'S SOLE DISCRETION YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT.